Sunday, December 14, 2008

Album of the Week.


Well first off, sorry for the lack of updates dudes, my exam schedule was hectic the past week but now I am working full time for a month so the blog will stay well updated! Anyway, here is my pick for album of the week and its by the band The Who. Its called Who Are You and I am sure that anyone who has ever watched a television has heard one song from this album in the opening credits of CSI. Aside from catching some newfound fame with the younger generation thanks to the song's appearence on the show, this is one of the best albums I have ever listened to and the combination of Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend really made The Who what they are. Even though this album was made in 1978, it sure as hell doesnt show its age and if the only song you have heard from it is Who Are You make sure you get out and buy it. (Or download it at least if you are poor!)

No comments: